"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
More of the expected from Vick.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Heard on ESPN yesterday that he missed an engagement in DC and blamed it on a missed flight and that causing him to miss his connector flight. The airline then came out and said what time his connector flight was scheduled for and he still had a couple hours.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
He was delayed because he was searching the trash for his missing "water bottle" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Sounds like trouble follows him where ever he goes.
with all that money and he wont feed his dogs. sorry s.o.b....
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheFinalCut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like trouble follows him where ever he goes.</div></div>
Or alternatively, he brings trouble w/him.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks